Space is limited for this small group experience! Facilitated by Joash Koh, one of the few therapists in Tennessee that is ICEEFT Certified in Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy.
In this deeply experiential workshop, you will learn the skills that…
- Recognize the ‘demon dialogues’ that all couples get caught in and discover what you are really trying to say to each other
- Explore your feelings and needs underneath your behaviors
- Deepen both emotional and physical intimacy
- Repair and forgive old attachment injuries
- Discover deep emotional connection that creates greater bonding and can keep your love alive so your relationship becomes the safe harbor it was meant to be
With a combination of group sessions and private sessions, you will discover why the Hold Me Tight® approach works so well for any couple – new or old, straight or gay, queer or cis, bickering or shutting down.
Learn more about what this approach is all about here
What to Expect
Each Hold Me Tight® workshop includes…
- Videotaped sessions of couples working through the Hold Me Tight® process.
- Lectures and demonstrations by instructors trained by Dr. Sue Johnson and the highly regarded Emotionally Focused Therapy Community.
- Practice exercises with your partner to create greater awareness and understanding of your respective emotional experience.
- A Hold Me Tight® hardcover book full of information and exercise to guide practice and emotional deepening of your relationship at home.
- Private follow-up session at no additional fee!-scheduled at a time of your choice!
Continue the experience with a FREE private couple counseling session with Joash Koh. Build on the foundation you began in the workshop, and get your questions answered after having brought your Hold Me Tight® experience back to your day to day lives.
$595 per couple for 8 program sessions (plus one free follow-up couples counseling session worth $185 and one hardcover book of Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love book by Dr. Sue Johnson worth $20 for each couple.)
Certified EFT Therapist Joash Koh.
Email our Client Care Coordinator, Jenna Currie, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Groups/workshops are a great way to get support and learn from others. It is not a replacement for therapy. If you need the support of a therapist, please reach out so we can get you connected!