GUIDED MEDITATION AND MINDFULNESS GROUP
Trauma Therapy of Nashville will be offering a virtual Guided Meditation Group for mental health practitioners. Demystify meditation and learn a variety of Meditative practices, including mindfulness.
Join Gena Leone, LMSW, for this 6-week series on Mondays from 4-5:15pm. We hope to start on March 15th, but registration will remain open until we have reached 5 registrants.
HOW CAN GUIDED MEDITATION ADN MINDFULNESS HELP ME?
There is a lot of research that supports the benefits of meditation. Here are some, just to name a few…
- Calm the nervous system while reducing anxiety held in the body
- Improve your overall sense of well-being
- Increase and expand creativity and focus
- Gain acceptance and increase compassion
- Lower heart rate and blood-pressure
- Reduce symptoms of Anxiety & Depression
- Reduce reactivity and hypervigilance
- Strengthen your immune system
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Each week the group will explore a different method of meditation through practice and discussion. Through lessons and practice you will gain a better understanding of how to integrate Mindfulness and other forms of meditation in your daily life. Expect to become more self-aware and grounded in the body!
Gena Leone, LMSW. Gena has 20 years of experience teaching and facilitation guided meditation in a variety of settings with diverse populations. She is also a Certified Usui Reiki Master & Hypnotherapist, and utilizes these skills in her practice.
BEST SUITED FOR:
- You would like to learn more about Meditation and how it can help you in your work with clients.
- Those experiencing anxiety, depression, chronic pain, stress or burnout
- Those that have always wanted to try meditation, but didn’t know how
- Those that are curious about all the benefits of mindfulness and would like to incorporate it into their self-care practices
- Those who have been afraid to try meditation because you just can’t sit still or stop thinking
- Are looking to connect with a safe, non-judgmental community.
- Would like accountability and support in creating a daily meditation practice.
We are offering the reduced rate of $30/week for mental health practitioners. ($180 for 6 weeks). A payment of $90 (half) is due at time of enrollment.
*If there is a financial concern, please speak with Gena before deciding not to sign up!
HOW DO I SIGN-UP?
To pre-register for the class or for more information:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
For More Information: Please email Gena@IntegrativeTherapyNashville.com