Is eating associated with stress, anxiety, or guilt for you?
If “yes,” you’re not alone! We’re kicking off a new virtual support group to help you find PEACE with food.
This 6-week group for women is led by registered dietitian Grace Goodwin Dwyer – @dietitian4women. She’ll guide you towards a healthier relationship with food and your body.
Group sizes are limited. Save your “seat” by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect:
- Strategies based on nutrition science, mind-body connection, and deep self-reflection to make eating enjoyable again
- A supportive, uplifting space with other women on a similar journey
- Take-home skill-builders to continue your growth between meetings
Your choice of time option:
- Tuesday evening group / 6-7 PM / starts Aug 11th
- Wednesday midday group / 11:30 AM-12:30 PM / starts Aug 12th
$270 / $45 per class (payment installments available)