Join us for a day dedicated to providing space and opportunity to NOURISH, CONNECT & MOVE into the wisdom of the mind-body-spirit!
An embodied experience not only gives us information about the world around us but it gives an understanding about who we are.
What is Embodiment?
We are embodied beings. From the moment we are born, our bodies are essential to our learning, growth and relationships with others. Embodiment is the practice of not only understanding with your mind, but experiencing as your whole being.
Why is it Important to Have an Embodiment Practice?
When space is held for intentional embodiment practices:
- We experience a deepened relationship with the body-mind and the world around us
- We discover a pathway to getting unstuck in a sustainable way
- We move into the flow within ourselves where change unfolds organically
We Will be Creating Space for Embodiment Practices Such As:
- Trauma-Informed Yoga
- Expressive Art
- Sound Bath
- Group Brainspotting / Bodyspotting with Movement Integration
- Meditation & Mindfulness
- Nourishing Our Bodies with a Healthy Lunch
What You Will Gain from This Workshop:
- Attune to the energetic presence of emotions in the mind-body
- Restore flow in the nervous system
- A full-body awareness of the patterns that keeps us stuck
- An accessible embodiment practice to continue growth at home
A Great Fit for Those Who Are:
- Looking to explore the practice of embodiment or deepen your current practice while in community with others
- Feeling stuck in emotions (or life in general!) or operating from limiting beliefs
- Feeling that your “knowing” is just beyond your reach
When & Where:
June 26th, 9am-3pm (lunch will be provided)
Integrative Therapy of Nashville
1305 16th Ave South, Nashville, TN
Melanie & Margaret are fully vaccinated. We will leave it up to those in attendance the comfort level of mask wearing. While we are capping the attendance at 10, we can not ensure physical distance at all times.
$180 ($90 due at registration and remainder day of event)
*Space is limited to 10 people
Workshop Facilitated By:
Margaret is a therapist in private practice in Nashville, TN. She is a certified Realization Process Meditation training teacher, which is a direct path to embodied nondual awakening. Additionally, she is trained in Brainspotting, in trauma-informed yoga and uses mind-body practices extensively in her therapy practice and her own life. She has witnessed through her own personal experience and through work with clients the radical transformations that can happen when we deepen and open into our own being.
Learn more about Margaret and her work here
Melanie is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Certified Clinical Trauma Professional in private practice in Nashville, TN. She is also trained in Brainspotting, Somatic Archeology and Trauma-informed Yoga. These are foundational practices she integrates in her work with clients and in her personal way of being.
Learn more about Melanie and her work here